Recent content by Dave36

1. Dave36

Do I Need Draino?

There are more natural ways to clean your pipes. Using harsh chemicals is never a good idea.
  2. Dave36

Clogged Bathroom Sink

I would recommend snaking the sink manually, stop with the plunging, if it has not work thus far it is not going to work. It is probably just packing the blockage tighter.
  3. Dave36

Drain Cleaning Tips!

Get a simple manual drain snake, just in case something really gets clogged and a natural solution will not clear it out. It is simple to use and will remove the blockage.
  4. Dave36

Looking for tips on using a powered drain snake.

Consider using a manual snake, it is much less dangerous. Another option is using a power snake that hooks up the a drill. Make sure that the snake is off before inserting it into the drain.
  5. Dave36

Rotten Egg smell when washer runs

Many people assume that this smell is a result of problems with the sewer. However, the smell might be coming from built up bacteria that sits around the sealing. Grocery stores sell specific types of detergent that will clean out the bacteria.
  6. Dave36

Problem with leaking bathtub sealing

Silicon is the best material. I would redo the job with silicon materials. Make sure you remove the old seal completely before starting on the new job, otherwise it will not stick properly
  7. Dave36

Looking for tips on using a powered drain snake.

Do not start the power drain snake until you actually need to power to move the snake further down the drain. Once you have cleared the clog, you will be able to hear it, turn off machine immediately after this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks