Recent content by dave2664

1. D

Rinnai 556FA wall furnace failure/error

Have a 5+ year old Rinnai 556FAIII Rinnai Gas Direct Vent Wall Furnace. Recently having problems with an error/shut down of unit. About a month ago, the unit went into error mode. I fixed it by pulling the cord and restarting. Now, the unit goes into complete error and restarting will not fix...
  2. D

Air Conditioning Energy Saver Switch

I'm getting killed on my electric bills at my office. The 220V AC units are always being left on. Is their a device that I can install with a key that will stay locked in the cylinder in the on position (to activate the AC) and release in the off position. It will be the same key for the front...
  3. D

Need roof access

Anyone know of a quality roof hatch manufacturer??? Looking for an easy weatherproof hatch access point to my flat garage roof. Any help appreciated
  4. D

dryer pipe venting

Laundry dryer vent is venting to garage causing sheetrock to decay and lots of lint. I would like to vent up and out to the flat roof of the gagage with a 4 inch peice of PVC. Any tips on a type/where to get a quality roof seal for the PVC pipe which will be protruding from the roof so as not...
  5. D

pressure tank cycle stop valve

Just had my submersible pump replaced to a goulds with a 600Ft drop. It was quite a job and I am hoping that it will not have to be repeated anytime soon. Longevity on the pump is my concern. I have already installed a check valve at 300 and was looking into a cycle stop valve as well. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks