Recent content by DarrenDriven

1. D

Drain for Jacuzzi Espree 6060 corner?

Wow, remember back on the 27th when I said that Jacuzzi was 2-day air-ing my heater to me? Well its been over two weeks and I still haven't gotten it! Last Friday I complained to Lowes and they called Jacuzzi... no one had shipped my heater out. So again I was told it would be shipped...
  2. D

By the way, Jacuzzi DID forget to install the inline heater on my unit. They are second-day airing me the heater. The guy at Lowes tried to tell me that Jacuzzi just changed the specs on the 6060 to include the heater, but they had a 2006 catalog sitting on the counter that showed it was a...
  3. D

Do you mean this photo? http://images.lowes.com/product/731352/731352523854.jpg Looks like its wood to me, painted white. The rough opening would still be the same as the instruction specs state. Here is my installation so far... I'll post photos when its finished...
  4. D

Well, Lowes had a cable-driven bath drain that they sold me for about $65. It still didn't really fit, so I ended up adding a 22 1/2 degree ABS elbow into the long run between the overflow/knob and the T-pipe below so that the pipe would clear the Jacuzzi innards. It is working like a charm...
  5. D

Well, I plunked down the dough and bought the 6060, I'm starting the install right now... but as I read through the instructions it vaguely tells me that I need the drain/overflow assembly (sold separately) before I start installation. Grrrr. I am going to head to Lowes tomorrow and ask...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks