Recent content by Danpe

1. Danpe

Subfloor cutout too large?

Thought I would follow up with a picture of the repaired cut out after spending much time below my house bolstering the floor (placing concrete, footings, and supporting members, and ply on the under side). My guess of a 5 foot span turned out to actually be 4 foot. The 1/4" placed over the...
  2. Danpe

Thank you for the reply. Sounds like the proper approach. This subfloor is rough cut tongue and groove, over a 1.5 inches thick, and spans about 5' between joists (4x6's). Lots of plumbing and ductwork in the way. Sounds like I need to crawl under the house to take care of this one. Thanks...
  3. Danpe

We are in the process of remodeling the bathroom. Installing tile floor, new vanity and a new Toto Drake toilet. This is what i found supporting the old toilet. The old flooring was a "pergo" laminate wood flooring product (prior owners installed). I plan on installing the cast iron flange...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks