Recent content by Danny Regalia

1. Danny Regalia

Pressure Tank/Switch

Nope no jet pump here, have a submersible pump about 200' down in the dark, cold place. But do I really, really need to do anything to the pressure switch?
  2. Danny Regalia

Pressure Tank/Switch

My current pressure switch is 40/60. I guess my pressure tank is 40/60 as well. Lowes didn't have a 40/60 tank so I got the 30/50 tank. So my question is do I really need to do something to the switch? If so, can anyone explain how do change the switch to a 30/50 or a youtube video. Thanks Dan
  3. Danny Regalia

This Is Crazy

Well I did check the breaker and it's wire to two 30 amp. But I'm sort of going with valveman. No air in the tank, so the pump was rapid cycling. Why? Because when I was trying to determine what the problem was, I check the air in the air tank and there wasn't any. Therefore, I would go...
  4. Danny Regalia

This Is Crazy

How many amps is the breaker that did not trip? I''m 98% sure the breaker is 40. It's a double breaker. Now that you made me think about it harder, when we were rewiring, the ground wire was lose. As if you may not know that SC is great for fire ants, but I don't think they are out during the...
  5. Danny Regalia

This Is Crazy

Thanks guys. I think I'll find a elect person and have him check out the breaker.
  6. Danny Regalia

This Is Crazy

I'm not a a fixer uper, but learn alot from Youtube and going to forums asking questions. I also have a haddy man that is about the same age as I am, and I learn from him as well. He's was in the business for taking homes and fixing them for them to be sold again. Great guy and family. So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks