Recent content by Dankon

1. Dankon

Culligan Gold/Silver Regenerating daily

No cable from the blue side of the valve. I am new to the board - how do you send a PM?
  2. Dankon

I am able to step thru the different stages of programming ok. On step# 8 of programming is the "regen interval". It now displays "08" for that. Here's a link to the owners manual: http://www.eculligan.com/support/gold2002.PDF The programming step I'm refering to is page 10, step # 8. Pretty...
  3. Dankon

I don't think I have metered. Screen #8 (regeneration interval) says "8". Display is not changing.
  4. Dankon

Yes, it cleans every night. I'll upload some photos tonight. Screen #8 is supposed to be the "regeneration interval", which should be Gallons (divided by 10) if unit has a soft-minder. If not, it should represent # days to regenerate.
  5. Dankon

I have a Culligan Gorld or Silver softner. It regenerates every day. The #8 screen says "08". If I'm reading the manual right, this means it should regenerate every 8 days. I guess I could have the "soft-minder" - how can you tell if it is the soft-minder or time-clock model?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks