Recent content by DanielV

1. D

Ball valve stem leak

For some reason I do not see Terry's reply in the thread, so I didn't know he asked that question. Sorry about that. Yes, it's leaking out of the drain hole, not the handle (though I did remove the handle and there is absolutely nothing to adjust or grab onto under there). It's interesting to...
  2. D

Ball valve stem leak

Ah, thanks for the image Terry. So, I guess I'll just have to replace the whole thing, then.
  3. D

Ball valve stem leak

I'm a complete amateur but this subject seems somewhat related to my problem. I have a Legend S-1100 Ball Valve that shuts the water off to the sprinkler system on the opposite side of the wall outside. The problem is there is a leak through the valve itself, as when I open that little brass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks