Recent content by Daniel N

1. Daniel N

New outside spigot won’t shut off, high water pressure

Thank you all for the suggestions. I’ll see what I can do. The spigot I used is just a plain old brass hose barb from Home Depot that has a 3/4” male pipe thread. The second one I tried seemed to work the first couple times I tired it. A few days later, after being off a while and having...
  2. Daniel N

The elevation drop is probably about 4 or 5 feet from the elevation of the gate valve. I would have thought a spigot could have handled that amount of pressure. It just sputters and hums instead of shutting all the way off. Also, I would have thought the best place for the pressure regulator...
  3. Daniel N

Hi, first post and it’s kind of a weird one... I recently added a new outdoor spigot in my back yard. I live on a pond I ran about 150’ tap down to my dock area. Used 3/4” PVC, same as the main line coming into the house from the meter. I dug up my existing line next to my foundation and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks