Recent content by Dangler

1. Dangler

Watergap, faucet and airgap in one.

Look again, it is a dishwasher airgap, and the first generation didn't work with RO.
  2. Dangler

Watergap, faucet and airgap in one.

Arrowhead brass makes these, and I haven't seen anything like them from anybody else, its a dishwasher airgap with a faucet for filtered water plumbed through it in a single unit. No more drilling a hole for a filtered water faucet. No comment on this seller, its just a link I found where you...
  3. Dangler

kitchen faucets

Costco is the competitor to Sams Club, and the best way to describe both of them is that inventory is based on pallets of an item, most of the goods are premium, but not maybe the very highest, and everything is sold at a low fixed markup so items with normally high margins can be much cheaper...
  4. Dangler

Culligan RO removal futz's faucet, makem fixit?

I dropped Culligan for RO, but still have their water softener on a monthly plan. There equipment is good, built for long rental life and no callbacks, but yeah the installers are NOT plumbers or even within the general handyman classification, just guys taught how to install one or two...
  5. Dangler

kitchen faucets

Costco return policy is your satisfaction, currently if you bring back any product you are unhappy with you get a full refund no questions asked. The only time limit is on computer stuff which is limited to 6 months. Nobody I know can touch that policy. A bargain isn't a cheap price, its good...
  6. Dangler

Culligan purchased a local company Layton about 5 years ago, and the unit I have is a Layton from a few years earlier. Its a unique zero waste design, the RO membrane is spliced into the cold water line and gets flushed by using cold water in the kitchen sink. Hot line wasn't changed, just...
  7. Dangler

Is 45 PSI at Point of Use (shower head) enough pressure?

Its early in the morning, and I am just thinking, you have something in this device or in the water line near it that must restrict and even shut off the flow entirely to keep the pressure below 45 psi. Now I am assuming you will be taking a shower with some mixture of hot and cold water, and...
  8. Dangler

air gap

If the drain, or even just if the garbage disposal is full of junk reducing flow, and the dishwasher drain pump doesn't pump out all the water AND fill line with air far enough to break the siphon, its all going back to the dishwasher after spending a little time in the garbage disposal. Now...
  9. Dangler

kitchen faucets

I am faucet shopping, and what is looking good to me is a KWC at Costco, my local store, no idea on others, is closing out what they have for about half price, around $50 if memory serves.
  10. Dangler

Sillcock spigot leak

I did just a bit of searching on the web, never heard of a sillcock before, but it sounds like its just a hose faucet for watering the lawn etc. None of the stuff I found though talked about fixing them, just replacing them. Several sites showed how to replace them with something called a Frost...
  11. Dangler

Kinetico Model no. 30 Problems

I'm not an expert, and I haven't even slept in a Holiday Inn recently, but testing the basic operation is pretty easy, and I see no reason to spend $1500 for a water softener period. Kinetico is on the web, with at least some information on the site, and perhaps some tech support like an...
  12. Dangler

I keep thinking we will be moving soon, so have insanely kept Culligan and their monthly charges for Softwater and Reverse Osmosis drinking water many years. With the last rate increase I told them I would be buying a RO and removing theirs and giving it back to them. They insisted that they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks