Recent content by dalp

1. D

Technetic 1000

i have tried changing numbers in this weird mode and think i have it totally messed up, and i havent found a way out of the mode yet other than unplugging it an plugging it back in. After doing that it goes back to the clock with no problem. Mine will count down with no problem although i am...
  2. D

Technetic 1000

i messed around with my control and got the 9900 to come up. i kept pushing buttons and could put up any number on the screen that i wanted but only after the numbers went through some ` weird shapes ` . i unplugged it and it went back to the clock when plugged in with 2 dots...one for pm and...
  3. D

Technetic 1000

technetic programing the 9900 that you see should be 9999 which displays after you have set the time of day or salt dose or hardness. did the 9900 ( or 9999 ) remain on the display or does it show another value? If it still shows 9999 on the display it will not countdown until you have used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks