Recent content by dahermit

1. dahermit

Water pump will no longer work off generator.

Thanks for the input, but as I posted previously, the pump worked fine off the generator for several years when the land power went out. I have found as of a few days ago that the generator was only showing 108 Volts at the outlets. This morning it was only showing 103 Volts at the outlets...
  2. dahermit

Thanks for the input, but if you read my original post, you will see that the pump historically worked from the generator with a small gauge, 25 ft. cord. And, I did try a 12g cord and it made no difference...it still would not run. Also, the 10vac drop is also at the Generator outlet...
  3. dahermit

I have a 5,000 Watt generator from which I have run my essentials via power cords when ever there is a power outage (once-twice per year). I have a 70 foot deep, well with a jet pump. It is normally plugged into a 110 wall outlet in the basement. There is a box with points in the basement. For...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks