Recent content by d1yguy

1. d1yguy

Power Pipe Installed + ABS drain pipe question

I posted about a month ago concerning a power pipe installation. Got some good advice (Thanks Terry!), and just completed the install last night. Here are some before and after pics. I have a problem, though: When I was re-routing the black ABS drain pipe (from the shower), I had quite a...
  2. d1yguy

Can I replace 2 separate wye's on the stack with 1 double wye fitting on the stack?

Reply 1 OK, so if I am safe with the double-wye in place of the higher single-wye (in my pic), then I am thinking to cut the 3" copper pipe on the horizontal run - before the 90-elbow and attach PVC with a 90 elbow, a double-wye. Then I'd attach the top of the 3" power-pipe to the small...
  3. d1yguy

Can I replace 2 separate wye's on the stack with 1 double wye fitting on the stack?

Hi, I am prepping to install a "power pipe" for drain water heat recovery. To get the longest (most efficient) power pipe, I would like to put a double-y fitting on my stack in place of the higher single-wye fitting, and then connect both 2" drains to that higher fitting, giving me about an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks