Recent content by D. Shelston

1. D. Shelston

Crossover recirculation?

Thank you so much. That is the information I was looking for. I'll be using the one by Watts, the temperature setting is not published as far as I can see. But that's OK. If. Guess it's got to be pretty close to the one from Navien. Again, thank you.
  2. D. Shelston

Crossover recirculation?

I know, and I mentioned it.... I cannot add a recirculation line, my basement is fully finished. Just asking if a Crossover valve at the furthest faucet would work or help...
  3. D. Shelston

Crossover recirculation?

Here are some schematics.
  4. D. Shelston

Crossover recirculation?

My tankless is from an Italian company, Radiant Model SFK 55. https://radianthydronics.com/ The recirculation pump only works with a dedicated return line which I don't have. New home, installed by the builder, basement fully finished. Trying to figure out if I could get hot water faster to...
  5. D. Shelston

Crossover recirculation?

I'm new with a tankless and not happy with the wasted water and time to get hot water at the shower head... My tankless has a built-in recirculating pump but only to be used with a dedicated return line. I do not have return lines. Guess I need to install another external pump on the hot...