Recent content by curiousburke

1. curiousburke

Can Unifit let me move toilet a 3" to the right?

Like a lot of people, my bathroom isn't entering any beauty pageants. I'd be happy to have an ugly toilet if it meant a non-invasive way of becoming code compliant. Remember also, the ugly side would be against the wall.
  2. curiousburke

That's awesome, and a great solution to a problem! Thank you.
  3. curiousburke

There's so many specialized build products out there, I would have thought they would make left and right versions as well as 1", 2", 3" etc versions. With the code requirements, I'm surprised no company has tapped into this retrofit market. My toilet is 14.5" from the wall, and there are...
  4. curiousburke

I know this is an old thread, but this is the first bit of information I have found about shifting a toilet without re-plumbing. I only need about 1", and so the Caroma might work. What allow it to do this. Are there any toilets made that solve this problem by having off center outlets?
  5. curiousburke

Radiant Barrier Insulation vs Fiberglass

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I was hoping!
  6. curiousburke

Radiant Barrier Insulation vs Fiberglass

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but is this R17 estimate with insulation between studs?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks