Recent content by CtotheP

1. C

Kohler Mixer Valve replacement trouble(s)

Just a quick update. The items that look like "screws" from the backside are actually the broken pieces of screws that held one of the pieces in-place. They corroded and broke. There is no way to get them off, so now I'm paying a local Plumber $900 to cut through my Master drywall, and install a...
  2. C

Thanks a ton for the response! We were the first house to be built in our development, so it doesn't surprise me that I got a "Blue-light" special install. I've got a licensed/certified plumber who is highly recommended coming over today, hopefully we will get it squared away. The good news is...
  3. C

All, I've been having an issue of either freezing cold water or scalding hot water in my shower for about a month, with no in-between. I've checked the water heater, etc, and that's fine, along w/ the other showers in the house. I've decided to at least try and replace the mixer valve since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks