Recent content by cslee

1. cslee

Navien NR-240A leaks

I have some small leak off the bottom of the heater. I see deposits at the pump an 3 way valve. Well there's deposits other places too but that's the main areas. Any idea why it leaks a little bit?
  2. cslee

External buffer tank

Does anyone tried adding an external insulated buffer tank to the recirculating line of the NR240A? Is there any benefit? The internal rather small
  3. cslee

Controling Navien NPE internal recirculation pump

I have an NR240A for about 10 years now. Working well so far. However, I have envious of those who have the NPE with the hot button and wifi link. Is there the same solution for NR240A? Can I swap out the mainboard in the NR240A to an NPE240A board to get all that features? Is the cable harness...
  4. cslee

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Hi all, I have some questions of the external recirculating of NR240-A. I have a return line and I've set DIP switch 4/5 to OFF/ON and make sure the 3-way return valve is in the horizontal position. I set the timer to run about 16 hours. Is that all correct? I dont feel the return pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks