Recent content by Cory I

1. Cory I

Curb leaking and mold. What to do

standard, I have been trying to ignore you since you have nothing helpful to say so far but if you have a better suggestion than cement board which seems to be widely used then please, enlighten me as to what you would use instead.
  2. Cory I

Thanks all, Erico I think I am going to go with complete tear out, replace any bad studs, new cement board. Poured and sloped shower pan without the liner. then apply the liquid membrane. From what I have read when applied properly you don't need the pan with the liquid membrane and it is...
  3. Cory I

Yeah, backerboard as in Durock or cement. Not sure when the shower was done but the house was built in 78. Terry thanks I will probably be tearing down that wall anyway and if I do that I might as well rip everything out down to the studs and see what those look like. I'm sure will have to...
  4. Cory I

I had cracked tiles in my alcove shower curb when I removed them there was rotting boards and mold that extends into the partial wall. Attached is the picture. My question is can I just removed and replace the front curb wood and remove the partial wall then add sliding doors or should I tear...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks