Recent content by Cornets77

1. C

Quest for garage urinal continues, but need advice about tapping into horizontal main septic line.

Finally got some extended time to tile it up. Went ahead and installed an electric pressure washing system too. Thanks again for everyone's help!
  2. C

Quest for garage urinal continues, but need advice about tapping into horizontal main septic line.

Thanks for eveyone’s help. Everything is working great. Will finish apply backer board to the enclosure and finish it with tile. Will probably post one last time with it’s all done. This was the test fit.
  3. C

Makes sense. I'll be building the enclosure for the exposed ABS with the back wall positioned to fit the brass flange/traparm, but great tip when I'm working with a back wall I can't adjust. Also, thank you about the advice for the grate for the aav. I'll probably have it go straight up now vs...
  4. C

Yeah, it was. Corrected the issue, but couldn't find shielded couplings at the local big box store to replace the Ferncos. Also, pipe glue drying got away from me before I could adjust the angle on the trap arm. Amateur hour, I know, but I really do enjoy learning how to do stuff like this...
  5. C

Great call outs. Think I put the tie in combo wye in backwards too. Appreciate the help and will make the changes.
  6. C

Thanks again for the advice. I haven’t glued anything in place yet except for the combo wye. It stands out ~ 10” from the wall, which isn’t ideal, but I’ll be building a box around it. Any other thoughts before I commit this thing in glue after I build the box?
  7. C

Got a sink right next to it. Father in law told me the same thing . Thinks I'm being fancy, which I can't argue with.
  8. C

Thank you so much for the diagram and advice! I think bringing it out from the wall will be the way I have to go. Would I still need a vent if I only used a combo wye directly into the urinal drain or would this result in unnecessarily long drainage as the displaced air would have to come up the...
  9. C

Hello all, I’m a DIY’er who’s installing a garage urinal and hoping to get some advice on teeing into the main septic line in my detached garage. Per the specs on the urinal, I need to have the drain outlet at 12 1/4” from the ground for an ADA set up and 19 1/4” from the ground for a...
  10. C

Residential Water Supply for Commercial Flushometer?

Hello Everyone, Looking for some advice from the collective. I'm a home DIY'er and have been building out my dream garage. I recently picked up a Toto high efficiency concealed urinal flush valve on eBay for a steal at $200. It is 0.125 GPF and the supply line connection of the unit is 3/4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks