Recent content by coop

1. coop

Moen Shower Handle Sticks out too far....trim question

Doug and john, yes i still have to add pex hangers to both the hot and cold lines that come into the valve. In moen's picture of a "suggested installation" for pex plumbing, they run the pex up the nearest wall studs and support it there, but I opted to do it a bit different. I plan to put the...
  2. coop

Johnfrwhipple, when you say "blocking" for my shower fixture are you asking about how the shower stall is framed out? DougB, thanks for sharing, that looks like a much better designed fixture in terms of adjustability.
  3. coop

...but what in life could be more important? lol
  4. coop

Flipped the plaster ground, and wow- it looks a million times better! I would definitely recommend this method of install. Now it looks right.
  5. coop

I do have access, but I haven't decided if I want to go to the effort to take it all back apart again. Exactly as HJ had mentioned above, it looks nothing like the picture on the box. I'm not pleased with it the way it is, so I'm waiting to see what the wife thinks about how it looks. (I...
  6. coop

Thanks everyone for the above information. I just installed my first moen shower valve and I'm not too pleased with how the handle looks. I've got a fiberglass shower so I went with the "thin wall" installation (where the plaster ground and valve tightens against the back side of the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks