Recent content by colleenyee

1. colleenyee

Best Skirted Toilet for Guest Bath? Nexus, Maris or Aquia?

thank you for information regarding the maris i really liked the looks of it as well and thought the dual cyclone put it over the top, my contractor told me it was on 17 week back order which made me think it was really popular.
  2. colleenyee

Best Skirted Toilet for Guest Bath? Nexus, Maris or Aquia?

from my research i thought it would be the maris cst484cemfg but i would love to hear from the professionals about this, as the last post on this toilet was when it was new and they couldn't comment on it's parts or performance I see great and bad reviews on consumer websites which confuses...
  3. colleenyee

INAX toilets? TOTO Supreme? Coway bidet seat?

yes thanks i did mean the supreme II. Sorry, the computer dumped my first attempt at writing it out, i left out some detail. The grande was in reference to the bidet seat, they are expensive but i'm willing to pay if it lasts. Thanks very much for the advice.
  4. colleenyee

INAX toilets? TOTO Supreme? Coway bidet seat?

We are renovating and i am looking at the INAX Dover and the TOTO Supreme. Everything i have seen implies that INAX is on par with TOTO but it's not on your reviews list. Do you have any experience with INAX Dover? Where would you rate it related to the TOTO Utramax II? The TOTO Supreme just...
  5. colleenyee

TOTO Ultramax 2 with bidet seat vs Kohler Gabrielle K-3825

thank you, the only reason we were looking at kohler was because we were looking at the kohler karbon faucet for the kitchen and thought we might get a better deal if we used the same throughout the house. But i think ill get toto toilets. Do you have the same poor view of kohler in regards...
  6. colleenyee

TOTO Ultramax 2 with bidet seat vs Kohler Gabrielle K-3825

we are putting in new plumbing and want bidet function for the ensuites. The kohler gabrielle 3825 comes with a c3 201 bidet seat with remote. In the picture i can't see where the power cord is...does it come off the side of the seat? or is it behind the toilet? The kohler has class five flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks