Recent content by cluelessplumbing

1. cluelessplumbing

Korky 528 Anti-Siphon Noise... "TUKATUKATUKATUKA"

Well, I took the cap off, rinsed it off, and put it back on. It looked like it was curling up on the sides, so I'm planning on going to buy a replacement today or tomorrow. But for now the noise seems to have stopped. Thanks so much for all of your help! www.terrylove.com/korky
  2. cluelessplumbing

Thanks so much for your help, I'm going to run through that list tomorrow. Appreciate it!
  3. cluelessplumbing

It seems like if I push down on the entire mechanism, the noise stops. At one point while I was monkeying around with it, bubbles started coming out near the base of the tube the mechanism sits on top of. Could a bad seal down there cause it to happen?
  4. cluelessplumbing

Howdy, We have a Korky 528 Anti-Siphon on our toilet, and it recently started making a noise that sounds like a mix between something going "tukatukatuka" and a steam locomotive barreling down the rails. I'm not sure what's wrong, and strangely enough Googling "Korky 528 anti-siphon...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks