Recent content by Clint380

1. C

Gas water heater- delayed ignition

The Bradford heater i have checked the most was a residential 40 gallon 1993 natural gas standing pilot. I went ahead and replaced the heater but was just trying to get some insight on why this problem is so common with this particular water heater and if others out there are just ignoring this...
  2. C

gas valve functions ok The Bradford gas heaters that typically do this are those that were made back in the 1990's before they came out with the "Defender" safety system. I have seen this problem before due to low gas pressure from a faulty main gas valve. But in this situation the burner...
  3. C

I have noticed a tendency for Bradford White residential natural gas water heaters (non-fvir) to have noisy burner ignition. Typically when the burner gas is turned on the pilot lights the burner instantly but only a portion of the round burner lights. And after a short delay and a buildup of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks