Recent content by clausbelly

1. clausbelly

flexible duct installation

I'm pretty happy with my solid ducts. Very quiet. You really dont want ductwork touching the ground under yourhouse because when its on the ground your asking for your ducts to get soggy when it rains and animals like to tear into flex duct. As far as fixing the gap issues around your boots...
  2. clausbelly

Gulf oil disaster

In the beginning, British Petroleum came up with several ideas for stopping the oil leak. All have failed so far, but they are now attempting to plug the hole with assorted garbage. They call it “Operation Top Kill.†I worry about all the families that make their living from the Gulf, the...
  3. clausbelly

Global Warming...

Today, the idea of global warming is well known, if not well understood. It is not unusual to hear someone complaining about a hot day or a freak storm and remark, "It's global warming." They don't care about this Global Warming problem. They put only a bit money in, while they silently stuff...
  4. clausbelly

Sinus Problems?

I suggest you to check for diabetes,avoid sugar,eat small meals at regular times. Get a neti pot and use it daily. A neti pot is an ayervedic treatment to clean out the sinus passages so they can do their work of filtering out toxins. In India they use it just like brushing your teeth. This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks