Recent content by ckka

1. C

Renovation Stall. Need real good solid advice.

Thanks you all for reply. Sorry it took so long to respond. Jimbo yes it is really an "attic"? yes. Will the ceiling joists support the weight of a tub? a new vent stack has been installed for the attic. It's just just that the space is small. A tub would sit in an alcove with window on...
  2. C

Renovation Stall. Need real good solid advice.

We are renovating a bathroom in our attic. I'm stuck on so many levels. Its an attic and the tub will be tucked into an alcove. There must be a tub. For me. A big soaker. It will be the only tub in the house. But I also want a shower for visiting guests. I am thinking my only option will be a...
  3. C

Need New Water Heater NOW. Help...

Thanks I had a plumber install a bradford-white. In out done. very happy. He recommended the BW as being better than the rest but NOTHING would last as long as the old one. Not even close. The original tank was 28 years old. It should have been gone a long time ago. I wonder what my new...
  4. C

Need New Water Heater NOW. Help...

On returning from vacation we discovered no hot water. After hitting the reset button we got hot water for a couple days before it tripped again. The tank is about 18year old, 50 gal electric. After about a week I have noticed the tank is leaking in the area of the reset button. So, its time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks