Recent content by Cjewell0422

1. C

Installed new Delta RP1740 cartridge

It says - stem for two handle kitchen , lavatory and tub /shower faucets. And it was what was the exact same thing I removed. This house is old and it's plumbing it's a crazy.
  2. C

Thanks for the reply. I didn't buy a new seat or spring was just using the old one but will buy new ones tomorrow and try it again. I know spring goes in first. Wide part to the more narrow part that fits in under the seat.Can't hurt to try it again. Hope it works.
  3. C

Delta RP1740 cartridge no no water in tub

My tub had a constant drip & it was getting worse snd expensive. So did my research it looked simple enough. Took out the old forgot to took how it was positioned tho replaced the new one. Had a small stream and so I adjusted it in A different position it was better. Took it out to reposition...
  4. C

My tub had a constant drip & it was getting worse snd expensive. So did my research it looked simple enough. Took out the old forgot to took how it was positioned tho replaced the new one. Had a small stream and so I adjusted it in A different position it was better. Took it out to reposition...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks