Recent content by chucka

1. C

Installing sewage ejection pump

Sounds good The new installation is right next to the existing basin, so putting in the new one will be fine---and I should not have a problem with the floor drain going into the basin as well? Or instead of going directly into the basin, should the floor drain empty into the line from the...
  2. C

probably too small HJ, Thanks for the reply. I removed the cover from the ejection basin and measured the inside. It is 16" wide and 21" deep. Also, the pump is a standard sump pump. I have already purchased a new pump (Flotec 1/2 HP cast iron submersible solids handling pump). Looking...
  3. C

My home is 7 yrs old and has two pump basins in the basement. One has a typical sump pump and is used to collect and eject outside ground water away from the foundation through a drain tile "leaching" system. The second is a sealed basin containing an ejection pump that is fed by the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks