Recent content by Chrstine

1. Chrstine

Capping Off Sprinker

Thanks for the reply. We winterized last year so I do not understand why we had leaks... We just installed a faucet/valve where it was capped off, because our sprinkler guy told me that it is difficult to winterize if we just leave it capped off. I hope this was the best solution and we do...
  2. Chrstine

Capping Off Sprinker

Thanks for replying. I already went through so much trouble installing new PVB a few years ago and I cannot install something different at this point because I will be away very soon for several months so I do not have enough time... ( I only have 2 days to fix this problem...) I may consider...
  3. Chrstine

Capping Off Sprinker

Hello, We have 11 zones. There are 2 sprinkler control boxes in the front yard and 2 in the back yard. We only use 2 zones in the front and we did not activate other zones for several years. However, I always ask sprinkler company to test all zone to make sure that there is no water leak...
  4. Chrstine

HELP: Sprinkler RPZ valve and test cock port issue

Yes, I will not just winterize in a timely manner but also make sure to have it tested every year. Thank you so much for your help!
  5. Chrstine

Hello, We just replaced it with PVB. As a first time home owner, I sometimes get incorrect diagnostics, pay for unnecessary cost and then end up paying again to correct, because I am not knowledgeable. Therefore, It was necessary for me to understand our issue and choose right solution...
  6. Chrstine

Hi, I kept getting database and time delay error so I could not reply earlier. It turned out that it was because I was using Chrome. I appreciate everyone for replying! All your replies are helpful for me. Thanks to John, I learned a lot earlier and scheduled a service. Our water...
  7. Chrstine

Hello, Please take a look at the picture I have attached below. Three years ago after our sprinkler company winterized our sprinkler, we suddenly experienced strong water flood coming out from bottom test cock port. Water was also leaking from bottom valve. We tightened the bottom valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks