Recent content by Christo

1. Christo

Ceiling Fan & LED Lighting

Perhaps I did not explain all completely. Currently the fan & lighting are tied in together going to a switch. This is not working as the wireless is not functioning. I'm thinking if I just run the lighting off the switch and tie in a power source from the attached photo to run the remote fan...
  2. Christo

Hi Thanks for responding. I have a wireless remote for the lighting and it also has a switch. I also have a hardwired remote for the hunter fan that controls an led light and fan speed.
  3. Christo

I am trying to get led lighting wired to the Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimmer & Remote. I also installed a remote controlled ceiling fan. The lighting and fan have been wired together from a black & white feed that runs to a single pole switch. The junction box has one cable that has a black &...
  4. Christo

Wiring In Concrete Ceiling & Covering Junction Box

The consensus of opinion seems to say my project is a no no. Not sure what I will do. Maybe consult a structural engineer. Thanks, however for all those taking the time.
  5. Christo

Hello 20/21 Thanks for the idea, however that would be out of my budget and would force me to scrap the project which I really don't want to do.
  6. Christo

Thanks for responding Cookie Good idea on various applications, however that would not fit my decor.
  7. Christo

Thanks for replying 220/221 Could you please explain a little further, as I am not at all clear on what you said. Thank you.
  8. Christo

I should have mentioned I have already done two sections by notching out about a 3/4" channel the length of about 4' to run track lighting without any problems. I did not have to deal with a junction box however. I'm not an engineer but I hardly think that this would undermine the concrete. It...
  9. Christo

The concrete was poured in place. The notch should not be any bigger than 1 inch tops 1.5
  10. Christo

Hello Several questions kindly. I have a 10" concrete ceiling and I want to route the feed from an existing junction box to a point that is centered in my dining room to hang my fixture. My plan is to notch out a channel approximately 2 feet from the box to my center point. Any special wire...
  11. Christo

New Tile - Tub Spout Won't Thread On

Thank To All - Problem Solved I got to thinking that a copper coupler would work. Sure enough with a little elbow grease I got the tub spout to fit flush with the tile. A four dollar part from HD All the best to all.....
  12. Christo

Photo Of Pipe Attached is a photo. Hope this helps with any further suggestions. Thanks Hope this is clear. A copper pipe with threaded male end which is short about 1/2" to attach to the female end of tub spout.
  13. Christo

Tub Spout Male End Won't Reach Female End -New Tile Job Hi Thanks for responding. No I don't have access to the back. I need 1/2" Does anyone think a female/male coupler, if there is such a thing, and if this idea is feasible, would work? If not is soldering difficult to do. Thanks for any...
  14. Christo

I have tiled and now the tub spout won't screw on, as the copper male feed is not long enough. Any suggestions on what I can do. Home Depot has the standard tub spouts that do not work.
  15. Christo

Install Lighting From Fan Source

Still Need Advice If someone could help me to resolve my dilemma, I would appreciate it. Is there anything like a 1000W/Fan switch available. Or would an 800W/Fan switch be okay. Any other suggestions.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks