Recent content by ChrisJA

1. ChrisJA

GeoSpring Heat Pump Water Heater

Good evening- First, I love this forum as I have learned so much about water heaters, water softeners, plumping, etc...thank you! Soon after moving into our new home last year, we realized the water heater was not sufficient for our family of 5 (myself, husband and our 3 girls). Our builder...
  2. ChrisJA

How to thaw frozen pipes!

Hot or cold running water My hot water only froze in my master bathroom sinks. Until we get the problem permanently resolved, do I leave the hot or cold water on drizzle when the temps are going to get below zero?
  3. ChrisJA

Hot water in master sinks not working

Thanks again. From reading this websight I have learned that hot water emits gases that cause it to freeze quicker than cold. I put the blowdryer under my husbands sink for about 20 minutes and then switched it to my sink. Within 5 minutes the hot water thawed and both sinks are running...
  4. ChrisJA

Thanks and another question.... Thanks to both of you. It's now almost noon and still frozen. I put a blowdryer under one of the sinks that is propped and positioned toward the pipe with about 6 inches from the dryer to the pipe. I closed the cupboad but propped it open also with about a 3...
  5. ChrisJA

Hello, I awoke this morning to find that the hot water to our dual sinks in the master bathroom are not working...at all! This is only affecting the double sinks however because the shower and separate bathtub are working (and all other hot water faucets in the home are in working order)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks