Recent content by chocochip

1. C

Ugly flow from tub spout

We also have the PP Treviso and have the same problem with the tub spout. I thought I was being a bit silly to think that the water should be coming out more smoothly but since I see others are having the issue with PP fixtures I am inclined to think it is a problem with the fixture. I will...
  2. C

Help!! He wants to run the vent into the attic...doesn't seem right to me...

The joists seem to be running 'the wrong way' to make venting an easy task. OK, after looking at it with DH it seems we have some options. Done properly, it is allowable to side vent. We will ask him to run the vent at the other sink that is closer to the outside wall. The vent will...
  3. C

He has done some other work for us...fairly simple things. DH is on his way home now to see where the proposed vents will be going. Perhaps I misunderstood and he intends to extend them to the roof but he didn't say so. Either way...a vent sticking up the middle of the attic isn't...
  4. C

Jim, we have already re-run the exhaust vents in two other bathrooms....they had been vented right into the insulation...but plumbing is something we don't have the knowledge or experience to do ourselves so we hire it out. Now I am wishing we had enough knowledge so we would know what was...
  5. C

We are near Charlotte NC. I guess I need to find out what the code requires. UGH!! All the space above the new bathroom is attic, two walls are exterior and one other is load bearing. The 4th wall is the one sitting under the middle section of the attic and we think it may be load bearing...
  6. C

Ok, I hate to just jump in and post out of desperation but our plumber is here working right now!! :confused: We are moving our master bathroom (along with the plumbing of course), drain and water lines seem to be an easy move but the issue is with the vents. I don't know much (OK...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks