Recent content by ChiScouter

1. ChiScouter

Choosing a new Water Softener

Im crossing one company off my list. Eenigenburg Quality Water was the 1st company I stopped in to talk to. The first salesman there said I was borderline on using the iron romoval machine and quoted me $2427 for both installed. After work today I went back to clarify some things and find...
  2. ChiScouter

If it helps my feed is 3/4" copper and I have no problem with ordering a system online. Its 2 people in a 2 bathroom house, usually 1 load in the dishwasher every day, 1 load of laundry every 2 days, the primary toilet is a low flow.
  3. ChiScouter

First of all I want to thank you all for the knowlege you are sharing here. I wish I could have figured out what I should do by reading numerous threads, but frankly the more I read the more confused I am getting. I recently moved in with my mom, she is in her 80's and her health is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks