Recent content by Chillpill

1. Chillpill

WAKE UP CALL! Nevada gives china 14 Square miles of land

Yeah some valid points. Politicians can take some of the blame however ... we mostly did it to ourselves. Every time we bought and continue to buy something made in Asia (predominantly China) we give them money and jobs and power. We all fill our homes with stuff made in China and then we...
  2. Chillpill

Shower stall reviews?

Hi hj. Oh OK ... so I gather that no brands or models in shower stalls stand out (say like TOTO for toilets)? I will check out Delta 1700 series, thank you for your recommendation. This is all new to me so a starting point is great to have. Cheers.
  3. Chillpill

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Never thought I'd say this about a toilet. I'm in love with this Aquia. The lines on it are amazing. The fact it's so well reviewed and loved for it's quality and reliability makes me want one for our renovation if I can find a supplier close enough (we love out in the sticks in BC, Canada)...
  4. Chillpill

Shower stall reviews?

Hello everyone. I was wondering ... is there a noticeable lack of shower stall reviews? I loved all the review action going on for the toilets (and never thought I'd fall in love with a toilet [which I have: Toto Aquila! ... which is going to be hard for me to get where I live!]) but I...
  5. Chillpill

Where are all the pages for this forum?

Terry, thanks. I totally didn't even see that option. Here I thought I was an old hat on forums! Cheers.
  6. Chillpill

Where are all the pages for this forum?

Hey all. Awesome looking forums. I just spent hours learning about toilets! :D Now I'm onto learning about showers and I was wondering ... on the main forum home page is says this "Shower and Bathtub Forum" has 4,672 posts but I only see from 1-48 posts (a single page) and no way to page...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks