Recent content by ChetS

1. ChetS

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Whirlpool FTIR help PLEASE Trying to be a good neighbor I am helping with a Whrilpool water heater. It is a 2003 model and the thermocouple went bad. Because of the left hand thread on it the person at Lowes told sold them a new thermostat with a right hand thermocouple. I changed them and got...
  2. ChetS

Best DYI Water Heater

I have a friend that is a contractor and will pick up a BW or Rheem for me at a plumbing suppy house. I don't want to have to bother him to purchase parts in the future. What is the best water heater I can purchase on my own and be able to get the parts for them in the future? Thanks Chet
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks