Recent content by chefkelbel

1. C

Capacitor problems

The solution The well pump died. It has been replaced and we have water. FYI-It was a 1985 Franklin and the pipes had not been changed when the pump was changed. The pump was hanging onto the pipe by a thread. Thank you for all of your help, and I never knew how much I loved to flush a...
  2. C

Capacitor problems

Thank you. I can't really describe the noise other than to say it is annoying (but not as annoying as having no water). I am going home to help replace the capacitor now, hopefully this will do it.
  3. C

Capacitor problems

I just bought a house, and upon moving in noticed a constant noise coming from the closet where the water enters the house. After a couple of days the noise stopped---as did my water. My electrician stopped by and said the capacitor went. I am replacing it today. He also said that capacitors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks