Recent content by Chef D

1. Chef D

Frozen Line? Or something else

i just assumed i dident have any inside frozen lines but i will try and do some more heating with the electric heater..the house is warm enough i dident think id have inside frozen lines....i dident even consider the static drop due to the rise...i will try the pressure comparisson as well at...
  2. Chef D

The line between the switch and guage is only a few inches..i had flow at the switch when i changed it and at the pressure guage(i threaded it out to make sure it was getting flow and reinstalled) ..i only glanced at the guage after i changed the switch before i got called into work..ill have to...
  3. Chef D

im hopeing thats not the case..but the impellers are plastic..but im still getting some flow to the house and the pump is like 280 feet below the discharge line
  4. Chef D

its the blue tank in the basement its like a holding tank to keep the pump from short cycling i assume ( this is my first time with a well system) the pressure was around 22psi if i remember correctly (im not home right now to check) and i can hear when the pump kicks on..and hear water flow...
  5. Chef D

Hi all...here is my situation..my home was built in 2000 and is all copper supply lines in the house. I installed a new well pump 6 months ago..its 300 feet deep...discharge pipe is about 4 feet deep (safe estimation i think it may be more like 4 and a half feet). The line from the well to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks