Recent content by Charlotte_core_drill

1. Charlotte_core_drill

We are the most popular core drilling website in NC, SC, GA, Fl, WV and VA. We core drill holes...

We are the most popular core drilling website in NC, SC, GA, Fl, WV and VA. We core drill holes in concrete, brick and stone from 2" to 12" Charlotte core drilling professionals 704-245-0119
  2. Charlotte_core_drill

Core Drilling and Floor Drain Question

Core drilling for floor drains Well, for someone who doesn't know about core drilling you hit it right on the head. For recessed floor drains that is exactly how you would proceed. We often have core drilled holes of this nature to set something back into the concrete like it was made to go...
  3. Charlotte_core_drill

Which is a good Rotary hammer drill to buy for my remodel job?

new or used I have found that for small jobs the harbor frieght 1" and 1 1/8 hammer drills work just as well and last just as long as the more expensive ones, these are usually around $70 and they chip and hammer drill. Them for some reason always come's with metric bits though, I haven;t...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks