Recent content by cgm55082

1. C

Boiler Question: Weil Mclain

Can anyone help? The link below will show you pictures of my boiler. It's the valve with the yellow handle that I need to know more about -- specifically if it should be open, closed or somewhere in between and why. Thanks in advance for any responses...
  2. C

baseboard heat/boiler question

I posted this in the boiler forum, but there seems to be a lot more activity in this one, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting here as well. Here's my situation: I have a Weil Mclain boiler (installed in 95) in my house that feeds baseboard radiators through three zones. It's a...
  3. C

Thanks for the reply. The system, which feeds my baseboard radiators via three zones, just has one circulating pump. If the bypass valve is supposed to be fully open, that works great for me because that's when the system is its quietest (virtually silent). My concern, however, is that...
  4. C

There is a Weil Mclain boiler (installed in 95) in the house I recently purchased. It's a closed loop system with three zones. The system has a smaller pipe (3/4 or an inch) that goes between the main incoming and outgoing water lines. The smaller pipe that connects the mains has a lever...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks