Recent content by cgcarleton

1. C

Owens/Corning 46" x 34" Shower Base

Thanks for your help. I was thinking it had to be a tile deal - I live in a condo complex whereas these are in all the units. I'll check out the site. Any ideas on getting the drain pipe off of the base? It seems stuck with no cross or attached device. When the base is pulled straight up, it...
  2. C

More information Are the walls tiled? Are you going to replace the entire shower or just try to replace the pan (often difficult on its own)? Is the drain centered on this? ------------ The walls aren't tiled - they are also owens fiberglas walls. I'm trying to replace the entire deal -...
  3. C

Please help. Crack in my fiberglas shower base that is 46" wide. Can not seem to find anywhere that carries the same size. Owens/Corning seems not to make them anymore. Any ideas? Anyone ever seen a company that makes a 46" wide base?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks