Recent content by cfoster

1. cfoster

Drake? DrakeII? Ultramax? Other? Could use a clue...

My local retailer seemed confused by the numbers she was giving me as well -- maybe just a bad price list.
  2. cfoster

Adding 2nd holding tank as pre-heat for incoming water

Thanks for the "water storage tank" tip, Sam. That seems to be much more on target. I haven't seen any with the correct in/out lines, but I'll keep looking. Does anyone know if that would cause a problem for the water pressure out of the water storage tank? (I've heard that a pipe that, say...
  3. cfoster

Hi Guys, Thanks for that feedback. (Very glad it's of the "it would be better if" variety and not "you can't because".) I was going with an electric only because it seemed like the cheapest way to get a tank. I was hoping by getting a cheap model I'd also get poor insulation. I figured...
  4. cfoster

Well, I might have found out why they'd be less popular for the Canadian market anyway: Promenade (CST424EFG): $565 Drake II (CST454CEFG): $805
  5. cfoster

Hi Pappy, I was looking for the same as you: Elongated, ADA, CEFIONTECT. You can pick two and find a Drake model with those options. The Drake II seems to solve this by putting in all 3, but then drops G-Max/Eco-Max for Double-Cyclone. Are these three flush techniques relatively the same...
  6. cfoster

We're considering buying a cheap electric hot water heater and NOT turning it on. It would just to act as a 60 gallon holding tank for incoming water. In winter, the water temperature of our incoming line is about 3'C/37'F. We thought if that water could sit overnight (even in an unheated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks