Recent content by cflushing

1. cflushing

Question about dual flush toilet installation

A couple more questions Terry, Thank you for your time and patience. Do you prefer one Caroma tank with the 305 bowl over another, or is it just aesthetics? Also, I was reading about the dual flush with older homes. Do you find that there is not enough water to keep from clogging up runs from...
  2. cflushing

Thank you, Terry. Does the Caroma 305 work well, do you think? I don't know much about the drilling expertise of the plumbers..... Also, I'm getting confused. Do I just look up Caroma 305 round bowl and put any tank on it, or, do I need a specific tank for this bowl. I seem to find different...
  3. cflushing

Hello, I am trying to see if I can fit a new dual flush toilet in my existing bathroom. I have been looking at the Caromaor a Toto. I have an older home, built in '60's, with a very old toilet (original). The floor in question is tile. Am I correct that I would have to drill new holes in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks