Recent content by CESWater

1. C

Sizing Question for very hard water and one person

Something that none of you are paying attention to is the TDS..... as stated above = 1413.......... This water wil be very difficult to soften as the molecular charge of the salt in the water will compete with the molecular charge of the softening resin........... This water would be better...
  2. C

EcoWater System Parts - Help

I am an Ecowater authorized service person....... Feel free to contact me with questions or for parts... Info@centuryenvironmentalservices.com
  3. C

Constant Water flow through water softener drain line

Also if the micro switch is bad then the unit will not find home correctly and the rotor may sit in a possition alowing water to flow...... 99 times out of 100 the cause of water running to drain is bad seal or cracked rotor shaft. on a very rare occasion you may find the main housing itself...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks