Recent content by ccash

1. ccash

Ice maker line from cold line of water heater?

Thanks hcj, that makes me feel better. I slept on the couch just in case!
  2. ccash

Follow up Finally finished, the ice maker is churning in the background and I didn't blow up the house. But in retrospect I would have hired a pro. I had an unwelcomed surprise when I turned the water back on for the first time. The silver "fixture valve" (angle valve) is connected via a...
  3. ccash

I love this advice. Obviously you were able to translate my posting, because the exact scenario you described had crossed my mind too. It will be much easier for me to just deal with the 1/4", but I was afraid this wasn't "doing it right". And thanks for clearing up my concerns about the...
  4. ccash

At the hardware stores, they say, "Oh yeah, it'll be easy", but I'm getting last-minute jitters. Please pardon any improper terminology and general ignorance... this is my first DIY attempt at plumbing. So I bought a new refrigerator that has an ice-maker and water dispenser, but there is no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks