Recent content by Catherine Landa

1. Catherine Landa

bitter about contractor

I'm a huge fan of working drawings, all specs called out and a copy taped to the wall. At times it seems overly vigilant and costly, but it always saves me money and headaches.
  2. Catherine Landa

Newport Brass Faucet Replacement Cartridge

Will Do! Part number 1-064 (cartriage) ...am appreciative. Husband in Fallujah AGAIN.....I really want to fix this. I'll post an image and model number today. merci numbers on part: 18.07.06 B35 1364 NSF 61/9...
  3. Catherine Landa

ToTo Low Flow Toilets, Audible slow leaks

Thanks! ...great answer. I can do that, thanks.
  4. Catherine Landa

ToTo Low Flow Toilets, Audible slow leaks

I just replaced four toilets in my house and collected the rebate for the change to low flow. Now, I am noticing a barely audible sound I associate with a slight leak around the stoppers.---what next? Dye tablets? You would say call the plumber back, that is not going to happen, they will...
  5. Catherine Landa

Newport Brass Faucet Replacement Cartridge

Aloha Guys, Anyone feeling benevolent today? I have my replacement parts (cartriage and o-rings) and have screwed off the handle. I am looking at the greasy inards and I see a hex bolt. I'd dive right in, but don't want a flood, hmm, turn water off maybe? Then what? I'd hire a plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks