Recent content by catfish

1. catfish

need some advice on augmenting a free flowing spring

people I call on you for help in this matter: For a husband of his property to be able to provide every need for his family without someone else doing it for him. I thank you for this help. We will come to a time where the only help we will be able to get is the advise from our neighbors. Once...
  2. catfish

Sir this country was founded by men like me who didn't alow limitations to be a word in their vocabulary. Followers that are content to follow the status quo or limit themselves by wanting to be coddled in there existance voted for the big eared shame to the framers that is a squander of their...
  3. catfish

I only thought of the pit and pump to wash down something larger than 4" so I could pull that and then instal a 4" casing and screen so as to be able to put a conventional submerged pump with higher volume as well as the lesser draw down caused by the smaller 2" pipe. so what kind of volume is...
  4. catfish

THank you gary, I liked the site. My only reservation about the driven well point/screen system is rate and depth. I will be at about the 30 mark and I don't know much about pumps except that a centerfugal pump wont work that deep. If I use a two inch point and pipe will I have enough room to...
  5. catfish

thank you for the info everyone. as for what this is about to turn into I don't know what you mean. this spring is artesian or how ever you spell it. I own about three thousand acres around this springs and there is no chance of contamination from upstream that I can tell. I do not want or trust...
  6. catfish

thank you hydro. I am trying to figure out the best and most productive means of geting my well in above the spring so as to be potable. this water is the same spring system that ozarka water uses for ther Nestle pure life brand. It has about only 27 ppm tds. they actually batch minerals and add...
  7. catfish

Other than bacteria I am certain there are no other elementals unless naturally occuring. I live in Rural East Texas and it is very undevoloped population density of around 1-3 people per square mile. all of the land aound me for several miles is wooded so no fertilizer problems. I am just...
  8. catfish

My property sits on sand it is sand as deep as you can dig with a back hoe. there is a ravine about 30 ft deep with three springs running in it two are just mush no free flowing stream but one flows out of the ground in a steady stream. at the point where all three of these come together it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks