Recent content by carzt

1. carzt

No water in shower?

Thanks all for the help. The issue was just some junk in the pipe which clogged the diverter. Your comments gave me the confidence to tell the plumber that his prescription "the water pressure is too low" was wrong!
  2. carzt

No water in shower?

Terry: I think the diverter has one incoming port and three ports out. The one incoming port seems to split to 3 separate holes which feed into the diverter "cartridge". Water only comes from one of those three holes right now. The diverter is: PN-199733B - Pioneer Three Way Diverter...
  3. carzt

No water in shower?

Thanks jadnashua. Now that we have both the hot and cold supplies on, there is strong water flow to one of the three input holes in the diverter, but the other two still have no water flow at all. Presumably the plumber can figure out why that is.
  4. carzt

No water in shower?

Met with plumber Terry, hj, jadnashua, and bluebinky: I met with the plumber on Saturday. He said the problem was low pressure, but he hadn't actually measured the pressure. So we measured it and the pressure is about 48 psi. Shouldn't be a problem, right? So we discussed further and he...
  5. carzt

No water in shower?

Thanks and responses/follow-ups Thanks so much for all for the comments! My replies and follow-up questions below. - I am only trying to run one head at once. There is a tub faucet, a shower head, and a rain shower head. But I'm only turning on one at any given time. Even so, only a few...
  6. carzt

No water in shower?

The water comes directly from the main water utility pipe. No water tank on the roof. If we get a pressure tank, it would of course be accompanied by a pump to create the pressure :)
  7. carzt

No water in shower?

I'm renovating an existing house which I don't yet live in. The bathroom was just redone (including new pipes) by a professional plumber. There is quite good water pressure in the sink, light pressure in the rain shower, and just a very slight trickle in the shower and bathtub. The plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks