Recent content by carolbalzano

1. C

no water

hehe. I'll be going back up to my place toward the end of this month, July....to start digging. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for all your help. Carole.
  2. C

no water

And I'll bet they charge a pretty penny to come and use that detection equipment too. So, I guess I'll start digging. My wet ground is partly under my trailer. Any hints on how to shovel under there? Use a short shovel?
  3. C

no water

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess my first job is to start digging and find the leak, right? I wonder where I should start digging. Where the ground is the wettest? Or where I first saw the water puddle? Or around the spigot that turns on the hose, which is the only place water was...
  4. C

no water

I don't know much about wells. My husband always took care of that. He died. I'm lost. I have 2 wells and a 500 gallon tank on my water system. The PumpTec box controls everything. When I turn on the pump #1, I hear a motor running. The Power light on the box is lit solid. No water is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks