Recent content by Carl5061

1. C

Bubbling toilet

I have a basement toilet, that was probably installed by the last owner. I have live here for 6 years. I have noticed ocasionally the toilet bubbles. Also, I've had some problem recently where the shower was running upstairs and the bubbling happened, so I flushed the toilet because it looked...
  2. C

Burnham Series 2 leaking??

Burnham leak I believe the leak is coming from the boiler. But it doesn't leak all the time. It seems the leak is only at night, (when the boiler is the coldest?). Any ideas? There is city water connected which is opened with a back flow preventer. This is actually something that has...
  3. C

Burnham Series 2 leaking??

I have a Burnham series 2 boiler for my forced hot water heating system. I recently had an addition added to my house and the plumber added another zone for the bedroom. After all the contractors left, I noticed water pooling in the low end of the basement. I traced it back to the boiler, which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks