Recent content by carfan87

1. carfan87

Help Deciding Best Way to Get Rid of Sulfur Smell. Iron filter or Chlorine? Other?

I've read that bacteria can continue to grow again in the water heater and pipes when all chlorine has been removed. We are also getting a whole house humidifier and would rather the water be free from bacteria etc. before spreading it throughout the house. Of course the downside is the...
  2. carfan87

Help Deciding Best Way to Get Rid of Sulfur Smell. Iron filter or Chlorine? Other?

After more research I'm leaning towards a chlorine solution. It looks like the overall preference is using a erosion dry pellet inline chlorinator if proper maintenance and good pellets are used. A few questions then: What brand pellets are preferred? What kids of maintenance/cleaning...
  3. carfan87

Hi Karl, Just curious if you've chosen a chlorination solution yet? If so what did you go...

Hi Karl, Just curious if you've chosen a chlorination solution yet? If so what did you go with and are you happy? I'm trying to figure out what to do now... Thanks! Chad
  4. carfan87

We recently purchased a house which has a Culligan Mark 100 45,000 grain water software (which we own) and a Culligan Super S iron filter (which is rented and I want to purchase something else since it's not working well). These can only handle the water flow of one shower and that’s about it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks