Recent content by canyonblue77

1. canyonblue77

Additional Vent Stack Required?

Something that I forgot to mention is that there is a concrete wall with a small opening that is in the basement and splits the plumbing into two sections... the waste stack and vanity are on one side and the toilet and shower on the other. This drawing roughly represents how I think it could be...
  2. canyonblue77

I'm about as far east as you can get... Terry, You run a great site full of valuable information, I'm sure it takes a significant effort to maintain. What's the best way for someone to support the continued success of your forum?
  3. canyonblue77

Toilet Vent How can I determine whether or not the toilet vent is needed?
  4. canyonblue77

Thanks for this link!!! Best link I've seen yet for pictorially explaining some of the issues. Helpful Plumbing Hints for Residential Construction by Bert Polk Plumbing Inspector Lincoln County
  5. canyonblue77

More a limitation to my drawing ability than my design intention. I re-drew using horizontal arms and the identified elbows really represent traps. My largest obstacle will be the vent for the toilet, the wall behind the toilet sits directly ontop of a joist in the basement. The other nearby...
  6. canyonblue77

Ok, so factoring those things and narrowing in on the bathroom, the new drawing should be (more) correct... Are there additional considerations that I'm missing? I appreciate the rapid feed back from both of you!
  7. canyonblue77

I'm a diy'er that bit off a little more than I can chew, but I'm stubborn and intend to make it happen. The attached picture is a very simple version of what I'm in the middle of with plumbing my bathroom reno. Basically I want to know if the additional vent stack in green would be required...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks