Recent content by canoeboy

1. C

110v off 220v line

Without taking a bunch of nuts and wires off it appears to me that the wires are 10 gauge (blues, red, and white, no bare). I have a very short run in the ceiling above the circuit breaker that is finished, so running new line would be relatively easy. If I went with the dual pole breaker...
  2. C

110v off 220v line

Still on a 30 amp breaker. Since I don't need it for the dryer and wanted to have 2 110 lines would it be best to run new lines from the service panel.
  3. C

110v off 220v line

Found this forum doing a toilet project and had a lot of questions answered for me. Great forum 1st post. The original owner of my house was an electrician so I never thought about the wiring too much assuming everything was done right and good to go. I found this the other day and it just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks